To; our current students, prospective students, apprentices, employers, partners and visitors
Given the unprecedented situation regarding COVID-19, I wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to keep our classrooms and campuses clean and safe for you and us.
We are continuing to follow official guidance from government departments and the NHS.
The wellbeing of our students, employers, visitors and colleagues is of the greatest importance to us and we will continue to ensure our policies and procedures reflect the best available information from those authorities.
Keeping our classrooms and campuses safe and clean
We remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have strengthened our detailed procedures in this area to minimise the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Sanitising dispensers on every bank of 10 desks for students
- End of day, every day, alcohol clean of laptops and computer equipment
- More frequent wipe down of chair arm-rests
- Daily anti bacterial clean of contact points such as door handles, access control units (keypads), taps, bathroom handles, stairwell hand rails, and
- Daily reminders to everyone in a Code Nation campus of the importance of thorough and frequent hand-washing
Continuing to serve our customers, employees and local communities
Across the UK, communities are facing unprecedented disruption and uncertainty, in particular around the availability of goods and services. We are proud to be creating employable talent for businesses of all sizes and whilst we are committed to remaining open for as long as it is safe to do so, we will have a full virtual learning environment (VLE) launched this week. This VLE will allow us to continue to deliver the training required for our students and we will also offer a series of virtual learning courses in the coming week.
Keeping you informed
We will continue to keep you updated through email, our social media accounts and website. We will ensure our website is updated accordingly to reflect all government advice and guidance.
Thank you for all your support in keeping each other safe.
Chief Executive Officer, Code Nation Ltd